From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Baltimore can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear belongings that were at one point automatically discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Baltimore can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Owings Mills to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.